If you are unable to attend this week’s prayer meeting, we would love for you to take time out and prayer for some of these points at home:
- We pray for all of those affected by the floods. Keep them safe and comfort them as they mourn the loss of their possessions and properties.
- Be with the emergency services and local churches, help them to serve with love, grace and patience. Sustain them and bless them as they help those in need.
- We pray you would protect flood affected areas from further rain and bring about a swift recovery for residents and businesses.
Homeless in our cities Prayer
- May everyone who is sleeping on the streets at the moment be shown kindness and care.
- Thank you for all the works charities, churches and shelters provide to help.
- We pray for the Government to prioritise tackling and eliminating homelessness.
- We pray for people rough sleeping that they encounter you and their lives are transformed for good.
- A government minister has called on the owners of venues who cancelled the booking of Franklin Graham to ensure they are not unlawfully discriminating on grounds of religion and belief.
- The leader of the House of Commons, Jacob Rees-Mogg, has been speaking after the US evangelist’s UK tour was thrown into chaos after all eight venues previously booked cancelled, citing the division Graham’s appearance would have on their cities.
- We thank you for all those who’ve come to know you at evangelistic events.
- We know there are those with differing opinions within your Church – we ask that you would unite your people. May your will be done in this situation.
- Pray for those suffering with the coronavirus and a solution.
- Thank you for our service on Sunday and pray we may continue to see God pouring out his Holy Spirit in our meetings.
- Alpha course for senior and juniors
- Rob’s role to be filed especially that of finance and safeguarding. Pray God will speak to someone to fulfil these very important roles.
- Pray particular for someone to run Ring O Roses in September, finance director and Robs roles.
- New families of all ages to come
- People to be involved in the life of the church and our community.
- Pray for peace and protection.
- Pray we may have an impact on our community.
- Pray for spiritual revival in our city, towns etc.